 Robotics / RCX / 2299
2298  |  2300
Subject:
motor repair
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 4 Jan 2004 17:13:29 GMT

hi All,

a happy new year to everyone !

My new year started with a broken motor, due to a fall on the ground :-(
After cutting it totally open, I've managed to get it running again.
For those who also have damaged motors and
want to try to fix them, these photo's may be of some help.

(I hope the link will not be broken)
http://oase.uci.kun.nl/%7Emientki/Lego_Knex/Lego_electronica/Motor_repair/Motor_repair_html.htm

have fun,
Stef Mientki