 Robotics / RCX / 2109
    Re: You must see LEGOTIC new LEGO site —Chris Phillips
   (...) You've got some very cool stuff on your site. I like your robotic dog! And your ball shooter is similar to an idea I had wanted to try using LEGO soccer balls, but ping-pong balls are much safer! (I can picture myself digging soccer balls out (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, FTX)

        Re: You must see LEGOTIC new LEGO site —Chris Masclet
   Hi, (...) yes, I use one old VCR motor and 2 playing/recording heads. I' ve tested (see the small drawing on my site) with rotation sensor. It acts like gyros in helicopter or segway(but mine is "physic" and not "electronic"): it informs about angle (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)