 Robotics / RCX / 2109
Re: You must see LEGOTIC new LEGO site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 2003 12:18:47 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx, Chris Masclet wrote:
   Just go and see my new robotic site !!!!!construction/pneumatic/airmuscle/electronic.

http://mapage.noos.fr/chrismaker/index.htm

You’ve got some very cool stuff on your site. I like your robotic dog! And your ball shooter is similar to an idea I had wanted to try using LEGO soccer balls, but ping-pong balls are much safer! (I can picture myself digging soccer balls out of my wall with a steak knife...)

One question for you: is the flywheel on your gyroscope made from an old VCR recording head? This looks like a nice way to keep a robot on course. Have you ever mounted this on a robot?

Nice work!

- Chris.