 Robotics / RCX / 2050
    sending a message from the RCX to the PC —Michael Franklin Bosu
   hi, I want to end a message and/or acknowledgement from the RCX to the PC. I am not using BrickOS or the standard firmware. I am using a different software on the RCX. It doesnt have a function for the sending from the RCX, so I am trying to do (...) (21 years ago, 10-May-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: sending a message from the RCX to the PC —Bapt Denaeyer
     (...) ..... Normally there no reponse or other message wait by the RCX. Try to read the doc of mindstorms SDK mindstorms.lego.com/sdk (try sdk 2.0) nanobapt (21 years ago, 10-May-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: sending a message from the RCX to the PC —Nick Tarleton
   (...) ? If you are writing your own RCX OS, you should know that you can't use original firmware opcodes without the original firmware. What you need to do is directly interface with the IR port, which is beyond me. (21 years ago, 10-May-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)