 Robotics / RCX / 2048
  Re: remote control and rcx

(...) I had a similar experience. In fact, it happens to me fairly regularly. I believe I've traced it to bad connections in the tower's serial cable. After I fiddle with it the problem usually goes away. (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: remote control and rcx

Brian B. Alano's utterance expressed in news:HEMMAJ.1n01@lugnet.com: (...) I have tried fiddling with the wires, but it's the same thing. At about 75% through the firmware download, it stops :( (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: remote control and rcx -- Download Failures

Several people report download failures at about 75% of way through downloading the 2.0 firmware. This problem could be related to using one of the "quad" speed downloading routines available in many of the alternative development systems. The (...) (21 years ago, 13-May-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: remote control and rcx -- Download Failures

Then it would be interesting to implement a 4800 baud download WITH complement to be able to download std firmware faster and reliably ?!? Philo www.philohome.com (...) (21 years ago, 13-May-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)