 Robotics / RCX / 1995
    Re: constant green light —Pat LaVarre
   (...) As yet, me, re my Serial/IR Tower Green LED being stuck On, I know very little coherent & new. a) I did try searching for the word "green" in: (URL) results seemingly confirm that "everyone knows" the green LED should light only when used. b) (...) (21 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: constant green light —Brian H. Nielsen
   (...) I had the opposite problem. It worked fine, but whenever I powered off my system the green light came on and stayed on. (2 URLs) I never did figure out the problem. Now I have a USB tower, and that works fine (plus no batteries needed). Brian (...) (21 years ago, 27-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: constant green light —John Hansen
   (...) That's interesting. On my new XP eMachine PC we have noticed that when we shutdown (and it powers off the PC) that we have to switch the power switch on the power strip that our computer plugs into or it will sometimes hold our phone line open (...) (21 years ago, 27-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)