 Robotics / RCX / 1988
    Re: constant green light —Jerry Kalpin
   Just yesterday I reinstalled my serial IR Tower on a Win 98 machine and had the green light stay on all the time. It turned out to be an issue of 'port confusion'. When I switched ports (put the tower on COM1 and the other device on COM2) the (...) (21 years ago, 22-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: constant green light —Pat LaVarre
   Hello I'm baaaack in this thread, and I'm now carrying my 1.5 serial IR/tower with me always, though not my RCX. Anybody yet have a theory to explain what's going on? (...) To check my tower, I tried substituting a Win XP desktop PC for my Win XP (...) (21 years ago, 5-Mar-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)