 Robotics / RCX / 1956
1955  |  1957
Subject:
RCX assembly instructions of Lego quality
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Sat, 8 Feb 2003 15:43:28 GMT

Where do I go to find more RCX assembly instructions of Lego quality?

For free or for money?

I ask because I know a six year old who can now confidently assemble a robot
from the Lego instructions.  I think because those instructions show and count
each part in colour, because they show each subassembly in order, etc.  I think
part of the fun comes from having so many combinations supported e.g. being
able to choose any of several kinds of arm/ leg/ head.

I was disappointed when I saw the Ultimate Builders Set instructions shipped as
a CD, rather than as printed full colour glossy sheets like in the RIS 1.5 kit.
But I could print my own sheets, if I found something like a colour .pdf.

Cluelessly, curiously, thankfully yours, Pat LaVarre