 Robotics / RCX / 1836
Re: RIS 1.0 -> 1.5 -> 2.0 upgrade questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Tue, 5 Nov 2002 20:22:58 GMT

Matthias Jetleb <Jetleb@Netcom.ca> writes:

On Tue, 5 Nov 2002 00:38:47 GMT, Rich Carreiro
(1) Is the upgrade just a CD-ROM, or are
   there any pieces, users' guide,
   or Constructopedia like there was
   in the 1.5 upgrade kit?
The parts change isn't that significant. The big difference is the USB
tower.

Does the upgrade kit come with the USB tower, or just
a CD-ROM?

of improvments over the original.

Will the new RIS software support the IR tower or only
a USB one?

--
Rich Carreiro                            rlcarr@animato.arlington.ma.us
"Political 'discourse' can be summed up by the aphorism 'Conservatives