 Robotics / RCX / 1834
Re: RIS 1.0 -> 1.5 -> 2.0 upgrade questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Tue, 5 Nov 2002 08:15:46 GMT

The software is the most major improvment if the set is inteded for
kids.

There are also instructions for 6 interesting models on CD-rom (though these
instructions are a bit sketchy, and I prefer paper!!!)

Philo
www.philohome.com