 Robotics / RCX / 1813
Re: RCX and GPS systems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 15:51:37 GMT

A big question is if the positioning resolution you could achieve would be
worth the cost or effort.  The GPS hardware I've seen tell you where you are
within a few yards.  Unless you can get that down to a few inches what's the
point?  Plus you still wouldn't have heading information, unless it had some
sort of internal compass.

That said, it would be really cool!

Dean