 Robotics / RCX / 173
  Re: Interests in non-GNU C compiler for RIS?

(...) Ahah! Now *that* is interesting to me. Obviously (as the legOS HOWTO maintainer), a gcc replacement doesn't really interest me, unless you have a reliable solaris->h8300 cross-compiler, in which case maybe we can talk :) However, I think I (as (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Interests in non-GNU C compiler for RIS?

Hello Luis, thanks for respomding (and thanks to others who have email me privately...) (...) We got into the business selling REXIS (REal eXecutive for Intelligent Systems) but stop after a couple years since the support cost is too high :-( I may (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)