 Robotics / RCX / 1542
Re: COLOR light sensor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Sun, 2 Dec 2001 14:20:46 GMT

I’ve send an e-mail to Michael Gasperi. This is his answer:

The article was published in Nuts and Volts Magazine:
http://www.nutsvolts.com/toc_Pages/jun01toc.htm
I hope you can get a copy of the magazine from them because I sold the copy >rights to the magazine. It basically was similar to my mux circuit with a >little software. Let me know how it goes.
Michael Gasperi

So he can’t give the schematics because he has sold the copy rights to the
magazine. the only way to get them is to buy this magazine.