 Robotics / RCX / 1534
Re: COLOR light sensor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 09:50:00 GMT

Hi Claude,

I visited Mike's site and found nothing... where did you see this ?

Philo

I know that Mike Gasperi has designed an unexpensive super color-sensor
based on an input-multiplexer which is driven by switching the RCX from
passive to active sensor-mode all the time. The information is passed
through analog switches. Mike has published this recently in an article. You
should ask him. He also has a ready for soldering PCBoard for this sensor.
And it works well!