 Robotics / RCX / 1498
  IR remote control codes.

hi all, has anyone experience with the IR codes transmitted by the remote controler. As far as I know, these codes are normal direct commands, which you also send from your PC, using the standard IR tower. The documentation on this issue is not very (...) (23 years ago, 4-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: IR remote control codes.

(...) What exactly do you want to know about this opcode? I have the full documentation in the form of the firmware disassembly... and it is online. See address 9700 of the disassembly at: (URL) you can't find it, search for "d2 opcode handler". I (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: IR remote control codes.

thanks Kekoa, not only for this answer, but also for your great job in disassembling and documenting the the opcodes, I used them a lot in the past. (...) Well I think, I know all about it now, there a few strange things about it: 1. you don't have (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)