 Robotics / RCX / 1461
Re: lego software won't download
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Mon, 8 Oct 2001 20:06:43 GMT

On Mon, 8 Oct 2001 18:20:31 GMT, Dean Husby <nntp@akasa.bc.ca> wrote:
Ian Smith wrote:

My lego software (as supplied with RIS 1.5) won't download programs to my
RCX.

Firmware downloads, settings can be changed, but programs fail.  My
programs fail, lego's own programs fail.  They fail with the original
firmware and with teh newer firmware that was in teh lego SDK.

What OS are you using to download with?

Windows 98.

regards,    Ian SMith
--
  |\ /|     Opinions expressed in this post are my own, and do
                 http://www.achrn.demon.co.uk/amos.html