 Robotics / RCX / 1433
    Psion 5mx firmware downloader —Ian Smith
   I've written a firmware downloader that runs on a Psion 5mx (and probably an older 5, but I haven't tested it). I should note this uses the IR tower connected to teh cable serial port (via lego's cable, psion's cable and a null modem adaptor, (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: Psion 5mx firmware downloader —Kekoa Proudfoot
   (...) As far as I know, the fast downloader is not documented except as C code. There may also have been some posts to this newsgroup or the legos one back when that code was written. I forget whether Marcus and I discussed this more by e-mail or by (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: Psion 5mx firmware downloader —Ian Smith
   (...) (snip account of fast download - thanks) (...) An electronics manufacturer. Specifically, in this case, manufacturer of a pda with a half-vga screen, a keyboard, built-in spreadsheet, word processing, email, databases etc.which is technically (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)