 Robotics / RCX / 1428
1427  |  1429
Subject:
RCX sensor interfaces - diodes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 10:23:33 GMT

I'm in the middle or working out the circuit for my gray encoder sensor and
looking at the various interface schemes. I notice that most examples use
1N4148 diodes, but one site I have visited (but I can't for the life of me
remember which :/) recommended BAT85 (Schottky barrier diodes) because they
"are more linear."

Does anyone have any advice or opinion on this?