 Robotics / RCX / 1427
Re: Mass and other spec's for RCX components
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 01:10:47 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx, Gary Lucas writes:

Does anyone has measurements for
the mass of Mindstorms components (in grams)?
I am particularly interested in the mass of the
RCX brick

115g

(with batteries)

260g

, the gearmotors,

45g

and the motorcycle-style wheels/tires.

30g

all +/- 5g

P.P.S.  Performance-related spec's for the gearmotors
would also be helpful.

http://web.mit.edu/sp.742/www/motor.html

-Rob Doucette.
DoucetteNet LEGO® on Brickbay