 Robotics / RCX / 1425
RE: Mass and other spec's for RCX components
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 15:40:16 GMT

Does anyone has measurements for
the mass of Mindstorms components (in grams)?
I am particularly interested in the mass of the
RCX brick (with batteries), the gearmotors, and the
motorcycle-style wheels/tires.    I am having a
remarkably hard time finding a suitable scale...

Depending on the relationship you have with your
local grocery or butcher shop, they have very accurate
scales that will measure to 1 gram = usually for free!

You can also find scales at candy stores in malls...

Hope this helps, Ralph

<http://www.hempeldesigngroup.com/lego/pbForth>

Buy "Extreme Mindstorms: an Advanced Guide to Lego Mindstorms"
<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1893115844/hempeldesigngrou>
Reply to:      rhempel at bmts dot com