 Robotics / RCX / 1150
Re: The sound of train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 02:08:44 GMT

You used hardware? that is not my hoping.

Zhengrong

Sonnich Jensen wrote:

I guess not - I don't even know what it is.

All I have seen of this is some schematics of the electronic circuit for it.
And that was 1 years ago I think

Sonnich

Zhengrong Zang <mikezang@iname.com> wrote in message
Do you have any NQC code?

Zhengrong

Sonnich Jensen wrote:

I don't have any .dat or .wav  files, but te create steam engine sounds, • use
white noise and pulse it. This is an old trick for that.

Sonnich

Zhengrong Zang <mikezang@iname.com> wrote in message
I need the the dat of sound of train warning or alert for my RCX
controlled train projects, does anyone help me?

Zhengrong