 Robotics / RCX / *5850 (-5)
  Re: problems using firmdl3 and dll on Red Hat 6.2

It is working! In case anyone else encounters this issue... here is the solution. Per Geoff Gerrietts: (...) I just moved the file to /unused (in case I wanted it back) and reboot'd. IR communication is working perfect. Thank You Geoff! <snip> (next (...) (23 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: BricxCC release 3.3.3.8

(...) Well, I'm stumped. I cannot get the behavior you describe to occur no matter how hard I try. I'm not sure what you mean by "I know the cause, you know the solution". Have I understood your description of the problem correctly? Are you saying (...) (23 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

"Joseph Woolley" <jwoolley@spamblock....ht.rr.com> wrote in message news:GrqxJG.Cwq@lugnet.com... (...) to (...) Also, when I installed RH, I had a mouse connected to the same serial port. I am wondering if the mouse driver is still loading and (...) (23 years ago, 18-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  problems using firmdl3 and dll on Red Hat 6.2

I recently cleared off my laptop HD and installed Red Hat 6.2, then downloaded and installed all the packages listed in the legOS HOWTO... but have run into a couple snags. 1st and most important, I am not able to send anything via the IR Tower. (...) (23 years ago, 18-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: BricxCC release 3.3.3.8

hi John, thanks for your attention. I know the cause, you know the solution ;-) The size of BricxCC when opening the first file, depends on the SIZE of the file to be opened. 8 bytes, window stays as it is 256 bytes, blows the window up to about (...) (23 years ago, 18-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact