 Robotics / RCX / *4265 (-5)
  Re: A humble contribution to the community

(...) now I can just go straight to your page! Together with the Windows version by Rossz Vámos-Wentworth at (URL) (I still haven't got around to trying this Rossz), we can install easily on both platforms! (...) Aren't they always 8?) ROSCO (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  A humble contribution to the community

Having installed legOS on a couple of machines and always having trouble remembering the most basic of command i have made this page (URL) that i (and whoever else might need some help) can easily do it again. Considered that we might be having some (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Beta testers wanted

Some of you already downloaded NQCEdit, but we have only got two people to report bugs. Thank to Mario Ferrari and Marc Buchner for the suggestions they reported. For futher development we need some input about whats missing, bugs and so on. So if (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: To all sensor developers, why use voltage drive ?

Stef Mientki <s.mientki@ids.kun.nl> wrote in message news:3AA0BF7B.46088E....kun.nl... (...) AD-converter is measuring voltage, but we're not dealing with the AD-converter alone, but with a combination of the AD-converter, the pull up resistor, the (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: To all sensor developers, why use voltage drive ?

hi Michael, thanks for you reaction. (...) So here I disagree with you , you are correct if you'r saying the inside AD-converter is measuring voltage, but we're not dealing with the AD-converter alone, but with a combination of the AD-converter, the (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact