 Robotics / RCX / *4120 (-10)
  LegOS and the Downloader....

I just installed LegOS last night, made my first few not-too-complicated programs today, and downloaded them. They worked fine, up until I found the bugs. I tried to download a new, updated version of my program, and got an error message. (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: bug fixes

Paolo Masetti <paolom@pragmanet.it> wrote in message news:G8o1Fv.2uG@lugnet.com... (...) Well, I'm looking to set up legOS on my new (dual-boot) laptop, so it may be a good chance to check out the Windoze development environment. Where can I get (...) (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  3 Sharp GP2D12 using one input port !!!

Hi all, It's done. I've got 3 Sharp GP2D12 Infrared Ranger with my RCX using only one input ! I use Michael Gasperi's Multiplexer ((URL) his more general analog interface (3 times ; the one with the opamp) ((URL) a 9 volts battery (6LR61). (Thanks, (...) (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: bug fixes

(...) from (...) has... (...) :-) Hi. Here I am. No sea waves, sorry... ;-))) Only a lot of work and two sons :-). I'm actually working in finalizing cygnwin 1.1 instructions (if someone want to test them let me know). My beta testers are a bit slow (...) (24 years ago, 12-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  leJOS article in JavaWorld

Enjoy! (URL) (24 years ago, 12-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

  Play pcm on the RCX

I think this item has been discused sometimes but I have discovered RIS, just last Christmas. Has anyone played a pcm wave? I know how to play it on a PC speaker, but I don´t know a lot on H8 architecture and so on the timers (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  NQC 2.3 b1 in beta test

Just a few minor bug fixes and tweaks from 2.3 a1. At this point the 2.3 release is looking pretty stable. (URL) Baum (24 years ago, 10-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  ANN: leJOS Visual Interface 1.1.1

With this version I have added an auto indent feature that indents lines after braces, and have made an 'installer' that sets up the properties file. It should also run with the commands I have up now too :) Sorry about the error in the (...) (24 years ago, 10-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

  Re: Lego Dacta/Robolab control with 8 I/O

If you're interested in creating your own applications, take a look at: (URL) (select Research) There's both a paper describing the PC protocol in great depth ((URL) and (best of all) an ActiveX component ((URL) that you can compile and use from (...) (24 years ago, 10-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Lego Dacta/Robolab control with 8 I/O

I forgot to mention that LEGO Engineer 2.0 currently runs on top of ROBOLAB 2.0. So ok, its not *free* :) You have to spend the $25 or so on ROBOLAB first. But its still better than LOGO I think because the programming is graphical. And unlike (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact