 Robotics / RCX / *3200 (-5)
  Re: Localization and the RCX

(...) I've played with this only a bit. With tech the way it is right now I've come up with the following ideas. 1. The robot's playing area is painted from black to white. Where the top left is all white and the bottom right all black with a (...) (24 years ago, 8-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Localization and the RCX

We're working on a project that requires an autonomous robot to manage the localization problem. We started by trying just dead-reckoning. We've tried a number of different gearing set-ups and wheel configurations, including using a dual (...) (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  newbie questions...

Hi everybody, I recently acquired a RIS 1.5 box and started playing with nqc (great program btw)... Still, I have some questions... Let's take a simple example: I have 1 touch sensor and I want to do a SOUND_UP when the touch is pressed and a (...) (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Vision Command and RCX

Hi all, does anyone know how to copy a program from the RCX to a LINUX machine ? I am interested to get the binary code from the program in slot 5, which is downloaded to there, when running Vision Command. With this code, hopefully, the (...) (24 years ago, 5-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Using a Sony Remote control to run my Mindstorms...

"Mike Burger" <mike@hawaii.edu> wrote in message news:G0835L.Ax2@lugnet.com... (...) Mike, Thanks for the thought...I went and taught my Sony Remote what my Mindstorms remote could do and that worked great. I guess now I have to try to figure out (...) (24 years ago, 2-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact