 Robotics / RCX / *3050 (-5)
  lnpd

I've tried for several days to get a connection to arthurdent. No answer so far. Can anybody tell me another address to get a copy of the lnpd demon for linux? Mike (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: NQC stdin & stdout

(...) I think using '-' as the filename should work on windows as well as other platforms. (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Cygnus Installation troubles

I am getting the exact same error. Is there something I am missing in the Makefile or Makefile.Common that I need to modify so it can build the .lx files correctly? I seem to be able to correctly build the legOS.srec and legOS.lds files. They are (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: license question

The short answer is yes. The long answer... In general, free software licenses are self-compatible, meaning that you can take portions of software released under that license and create a different product using that same license. In fact, this is (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Troubleshooting RCX Problems

"Mario Ferrari" <mario.ferrari@edis.it> wrote in message news:FyvsIF.DzH@lugnet.com... (...) so (...) or (...) Sorry it took so long to get back. Its port 1 that is acting up. The rear left knee rotation sensor. Its not the sensor, I changed it to a (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact