 Robotics / RCX / *2025 (-5)
  ANNOUNCE: Lego::RCX.pm 0.8 (old RCX.pm)

All I would like to announce the release of version 0.8 of Lego::RCX.pm. This perl module allows you to communicate with your RCX. It has been developed and tested under Linux, though it most likely will run under other UNIX's. To find out more (...) (25 years ago, 27-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Odd behavior

Well, it looks like I beat everybody to a solution. Except that I didn't. Oh, don't get me wrong, it works now and everything. The thing is, I don't know why. I spent some time today figuring out how to recompile the OS, and doing so. That didn't (...) (25 years ago, 27-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Odd behavior

I always feel a bit stupid replying to myself, but I realized I didn't give exactly what happened when the program download failed. When I run dll, it successfully deletes the old program off of the RCX, and then sits there occasionally popping out (...) (25 years ago, 26-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Odd behavior

I'm having a bit of trouble with dll and I was hoping someone kind on this list might be able to help me out. Basically, I have a program that's grown to become fairly large and complex, and I can no longer download it to the RCX. There's one (...) (25 years ago, 26-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Using ROBOLAB for FIRST LEGO League

More importantly (to me at least :-) how do we get info about the 2000 FLL season? Is there any information anywhere yet? -Peter "Richard Hamilton" <rhamilton@wis.twc.com> wrote in message news:FqGL36.CH9@lugnet.com... (...) with the (...) (25 years ago, 26-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact