 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 862
Re: Odd behavior
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2000 18:32:17 GMT

I always feel a bit stupid replying to myself, but I realized I didn't
give exactly what happened when the program download failed. When I run
dll, it successfully deletes the old program off of the RCX, and then
sits there occasionally popping out "sending keepalive" until it gives up
and tells me that there was an error creating program.

--
      "If more of us valued food and cheer and song above
       hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world."