 Robotics / RCX / *1750 (-5)
  Re: ncq proximity

(...) There's a fairly good example of proximity detection on Simen Svale Skogsrud's site. He posted a proximity task in NQC with his vector rover example. The direct link to the code is (URL) Ian Warfield (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: rotation sensor mystery solved?

(...) It is very very interesting. I have worked the last weeks evenings to discover the fault in my concept, my modell and my Software. and I have discovered, that the fault can't be on my side. I discovered that my implementation of a fake (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  ncq proximity

does anyone hae a complete example of proximity code for nqc. i keep finding snipets but not a complete example. I'd like something a bit more advance than the example for nqc. the example i saw used multiple samples to determine if an object was in (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: QC question

If you exit from main, your programs return control to the ROM. Use PowerOff() to switch off RCX -- ___...___ Ferrara Francesco Vlad Dumitrescu <vladdu@nospam.hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Fou0IK.5J3@lugnet.com... (...) routines (...) let (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: rotation sensor mystery solved?

(...) Hi Ben, i think that's very interesting work you're doing, especially because i'd like to build sophisticated balancing bots, and already got 2 rotation sensors from lego world shop for this reason. I'm currently not actively working on that, (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact