 Robotics / RCX / *1700 (-5)
  Re: legOS for Windows Finished!

(...) I will send them to you via E-Mail. I've patched and tested them both and recently posted the diffs file on lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, but I have not received any feedback (for firmdl3) at all. :-( I've also wrote to Peter Van Beken and kekoa (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Mindstorm firmware C compiler for W95 platform ready for download.

Sorry Mario but seem that somebody have published some Lego Camera into lego minstorms site... -- ___...___ Ferrara Francesco Mario Ferrari <mario.ferrari@edis.it> wrote in message news:Fop2Mt.K2x@lugnet.com... (...) then (...) offen (...) files (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: New to RCX -- A couple of questions

(...) Call up LEGO & complain. They will send you a new one. (25 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  New to RCX -- A couple of questions

I lucked into a FOTW and am now the proud owner of an RCX. I'm playing around with the Lego programming system for now. As a result, I've got a couple of newbie type questions: Is there a Mindstorms FAQ available? Also, one of my motors sticks a (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  legOS for Windows Finished!

Ok, I lied. I am missing one essential component. I absolutely need a copy of DLL.EXE that runs under Windows. I could also use a compiled copy of the latest version FIRMDL.EXE (I only have version 1). So far my tests are very encouraging. After (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact