 Robotics / RCX / *1610 (-5)
  Re: InstallShield for legOS

"Rossz Vámos-Wentworth" <rossw@jps.net> wrote in message news:387CE039.2906B6...jps.net... (...) I think that you should still reconsider using Cygwin anyway. You can actually build much of the LegOS stuff without ever using the Cygwin shell, so (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  InstallShield for legOS

As mentioned by Markus, I am working on an Windows InstallShield program for legOS. It is my hope to create, with assistance, a complete installation package for legOS and required tools. Running the installer will create a legOS developement (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  NQC 2.1 b2 Linux binaries + rpm (was Re: NQC 2.1 b2 in beta test)

I put up a Linux binary package in tar.gz format + rpm + source in srpm format at: <URL:(URL). I'd appreciate it if folks would look at it and tell me if I've done anything stupid. (Especially in the RPM.) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: NQC 2.1 b2 in beta test

(...) Not that I'm complaining or anything :) but is the 'listen' feature I talked about a while ago in the plan for the future? I'll work on making Linux builds today if I have a chance. (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  RE: TpForth Project ?

(...) Mario wrote... (...) Mario, Thanks for following this up. I've heard about tpStudio - it was started at least a year ago. The GUI is neat, but it has one problem which interferes with pbForth - it only runs on Windows. :-( I'm still trying to (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact