 Robotics / RCX / *1225 (-5)
  Play tones with legOS !

Because dsound_play currently doesn't work for me, and because i wanted to make some noise under legOS with little memory and CPU footprint, i wrote a little function that plays arbitrary tones without using interrupts. I allows to play any (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Using Cybermaster with NQC in MPW on macintosh.

I haven't used CyberMaster myself, but I know someone was able to get it working with a Mac. CyberMaster expects DTR to be asserted and RTS to be cleared. I'm not sure if "asserted" means +9 or -9. I know data lines (TXD, RXD) are inverted, but I (...) (25 years ago, 28-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Using Cybermaster with NQC in MPW on macintosh.

Hi all, I am having problems talking to my cybermaster from MPW on the mac. Heres my set up Mac B&W g3 with gport card providing the serial port. mac modem cable (mini 8 pin to DB-25) connected to serial port DB-25 from modem cable connected to (...) (25 years ago, 27-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Even more networking stuff

OK, So I finally got LNP to do something :) I have a very simple program on one rcx which sends out something to another rcx which the second rcx gets in. Its a good first step :) However being the difficult people we are we would like to be able to (...) (25 years ago, 28-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: PC <> RCX Communication?

Philippe jadin <philippe.jadin@skynet.be> wrote in message news:FLvD0J.106@lugnet.com... (...) written (...) can (...) features (...) That sounds exactly like what I have done here, although I have mounted the 'gantry' on a large base. At the moment (...) (25 years ago, 27-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact