 Robotics / NXT / 962
  Mindstorms NXT 1.1

Hi, I don't think I've seen it here yet, but apparently LEGO is finally releasing version 1.1 of the NXT software. It will be available on Shop@Home: (URL) So far it seems it's not available in all countries yet, but a phone call might work. To me (...) (17 years ago, 9-Oct-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, FTX)

  Re: Mindstorms NXT 1.1

(...) You are not alone thinking that: (URL) there are indeed a lot of improvements: (URL) (17 years ago, 10-Oct-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, FTX)

  Re: Mindstorms NXT 1.1

There has been an according post on THE NXT STEP one week ago ((URL) a lot of comments of users there state that they have received it free of charge. I also do not understand why it is not available in Germany - that's ludicrous for an (...) (17 years ago, 10-Oct-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: Mindstorms NXT 1.1

Thanks Philo, I should have thought to check nxtasy on the subject. Looks like there are a lot of improvements; but then again what interests me most is full support of my computer, which the current software doesn't provide. A patch, in short. On (...) (17 years ago, 10-Oct-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: Mindstorms NXT 1.1

(...) Thanks Matthias, I did read that discussion; but I hadn't realized the people who said they called actually received it for free. My understanding was that they were in countries were it's listed as "not available yet" (such as Germany or (...) (17 years ago, 10-Oct-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)