 Robotics / NXT / 96
  Re: NXT and Phone Compatibility

In article <J4GvJt.oDA@lugnet.com>, David J. Perdue <david@davidjperdue.com> wrote (...) The phone must allow use of Bluetooth for devices beyond just hands free / headsets. The phone must support installable software of some form, (and the operator (...) (18 years ago, 23-Aug-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: NXT and Phone Compatibility

(...) Okay, thanks for the information Tony! - David (18 years ago, 25-Aug-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: NXT and Phone Compatibility

In article <J4J9IK.H27@lugnet.com>, David J. Perdue <david@davidjperdue.com> wrote (...) I shall be writing some tools to run on phones and communicate over Bluetooth. I am in the middle of a writing project at the moment, so this may be a month or (...) (18 years ago, 27-Aug-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)