 Robotics / NXT / 836 (-5)
  NRLink reading RCX response w/ RobotC

I have posted a problem to the RobotC forums and not recieved any response: (URL) anyone here have any experience with RobotC (how is their support)? Has anyone here worked with the NRLink? Have you been able to get a response from the RCX? Thanks, (...) (17 years ago, 31-Jul-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  A Better Robo-Arm With Mindstorms Old And New

Hello everyone. Here is my better robo-arm. It's meant to be an improvement on the "56-C" arm which is on the official NXT CD. A movie of the BetterArm (I hope it works)... (URL) view (click on Quick Pic) (URL) wrong with the official Lego arm? * (...) (17 years ago, 30-Jul-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: NXT model instructions under OS X 10.2.8?

(...) I've written a some time ago a detailed review of the file structure of these files. You can access it here: (URL) note that the building instructions for the retail and educational set models (i.e. TriBot, Alpha Rex etc.) can be downloaded as (...) (17 years ago, 30-Jul-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: NXT model instructions under OS X 10.2.8?

(...) The Academy content is just a series of HTML files. For Tribot, for instance, drill down this path: LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT/engine/editorVIs/Academy content/activities/v...es/tribot/ and then open "main.html". If you know click on the first (...) (17 years ago, 29-Jul-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  NXT model instructions under OS X 10.2.8?

My laptop can only run Mac OS X 10.2.8, but the NXT software requires 10.3 or later. And yes, I tried it anyway, but it crashes on launch. My desktop machine runs 10.4.9 and the NXT software works just fine, but I can't have my son sitting at my (...) (17 years ago, 29-Jul-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact