 Robotics / NXT / 832
831  |  833
Subject:
NXT model instructions under OS X 10.2.8?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Sun, 29 Jul 2007 01:20:43 GMT

My laptop can only run Mac OS X 10.2.8, but the NXT software requires 10.3 or
later.  And yes, I tried it anyway, but it crashes on launch.

My desktop machine runs 10.4.9 and the NXT software works just fine, but I can't
have my son sitting at my desk trying to build a NXT model for a few hours.
Unfortunately, since the instructions for all but the first model are available
only within this software, I'm at a bit of a loss.

I tried looking inside the NXT software package, but couldn't find any files
therein I know how to read.

Does anybody know how to (a) print out the instructions, (b) convert them to
ordinary images, or (c) do something else that would let me view the
instructions on an older machine?

(I realize I could go through them all step by step and make a screen shot of
each one, but I'm hoping for something a bit less time-consuming...)

Thanks,
- Joe