 Robotics / NXT / 831
830  |  832
Subject:
NXTAssembler 1.0 Alpha 2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Sat, 28 Jul 2007 15:40:24 GMT

Hi,

First I want thanks John Hansen ,for the replies and for the NBC project.

I released the alpha 2 of NXTAssembler 1.0, it's the first version that
has something working! :-D (It's an alpha software and it contains a lot
of bugs :-( )

Examples of source code can be found in the folder "AsXML Test/program"
in the package.
The package can be download from
http://sourceforge.net/projects/nxtassembler

The project require Java 1.5 or newer and for building require "ant"
tool (http://ant.apache.org/).

Any suggestion, comments, report bugs or any help are welcome. :-)

Matteo Valdina
http://www.matteozan.it