 Robotics / NXT / 809
808  |  810
Subject:
New assembler for NXT :-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2007 22:18:40 GMT

Hi, I'm Matteo Valdina and I'm the main developer of NXTAssembler.
NXTAssembler is an assembler for the standard firmware of Lego
Mindstorms NXT.This project can be found at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/nxtassembler and for
information http://www.matteozan.it/content/project/NXT/index.jsp.

This project is written in Java 1.5 and describes the source code in
XML. (The XML is described by a XML Schema file, this file ca be
download at http://www.matteozan.it/NXT/AssemblerSyntax.xsd)

It is a project that it started at the end of 2006 and is code is full
of bugs :-( a small set of program produces a correct bytecode, but
buring  the current and next mounth i hopes to repars a big parts of
bug, and finally release the first beta :-)

Because It is a open source project any helps are welcome :-)
example: testing (I haven't a NXT at home but only at university
laboratory) comments, suggestion or others.(And because I'm a worker and
student and this project is made in my free time)

You can send my an email zan@altrosito.it for anythings (about NXT :-P)

I'm sorry for my English but it isn't my native language.

Thanks
Matteo Valdina
  http://www.matteozan.it