 Robotics / NXT / 797
796  |  798
Subject:
nxt interfaces with GPS using nxc or robotc?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2007 20:59:27 GMT

Hello all,

I tried to interface my gps, i.trekz1 solar Bluetooth datalogger, using the
NXC.  No luck there.  Wonder if anyone has played with that at all.

--
MIME ATTACHMENTS DISCARDED:

1.  Content-Type: text/html;
    charset="us-ascii"