 Robotics / NXT / 668
  NBC and Windows Mobile

I compiled and ran NBC on my IPAQ running Windows Mobile OS on an ARM CPU today. It didn't work. But it compiled! :-) I will try to look into it a bit more later this week to figure out why it raises an exception. If anyone is interested in helping (...) (17 years ago, 16-Apr-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: NBC and Windows Mobile

I have a Dell X51v and would like to do the same thing. I don't have any time to help but I would like to be kept in the loop when you get yours working. I can test out your solution on my Dell PPC(Mobile 5). Ronald "John Hansen" (...) (17 years ago, 23-Apr-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: NBC and Windows Mobile

(...) I also have a Dell X51v PDA and am very interested. I don't own a laptop so my PDA is all I take to brick events. I did fine using OnBrick at the recent BrickFest PDX, but am looking for other options. I don't have a lot of time to help, but I (...) (17 years ago, 24-Apr-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)