 Robotics / NXT / 666 (-10)
  NXT UNV Robot MOC

All, After sitting my a shelf for months, I've finally gotten around to uploading pics and a movie of my UNV NXT Robot rover. For details visit www.plastibots.com (URL) (17 years ago, 15-Apr-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, FTX)

  Table of NXT-G blocks

I've created a dedicated page in NXTasy.org for a table of all available NXT-G blocks. The page can be accessed directly at (URL) or via a link in the Programming/NXT-G category description. If you know of blocks I've not included - please email me. (...) (17 years ago, 14-Apr-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: Another New NXT Utility

(...) turn (...) I (...) customized but (...) I agree John. I just turn the volume all the way down and it doesn't make any noise. It doesn't even click in samba mode. (17 years ago, 14-Apr-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: NBC/NXC beta news

(...) Well, I'm happy to give em a go :) ROSCO (17 years ago, 13-Apr-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  NBC/NXC beta news

I have released a new beta (b28) of NBC/NXC. You can find it at (URL) support is liable to have a few problems still since it is new and has not been extensively tested. Ditto for typedefs. I also posted a universal binary of beta 27 that was built (...) (17 years ago, 13-Apr-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: Another New NXT Utility

(...) I have just uploaded a new zip. The new version should play the default NXT click sound on the PC when you press the buttons. If you put a wave file in the same directory as the NeXTScreen utility and name it "click.wav" then the utility (...) (17 years ago, 13-Apr-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: Another New NXT Utility

(...) I tested this a little more and as far as I can tell the versions prior to the one I just uploaded were not actually saving in JPG or PNG format. I discovered the problem when I was trying to add support for saving in RIC format (an odd thing (...) (17 years ago, 13-Apr-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  digital IO from input port

I've posted (part I of) a tutorial regarding direct IO from input port pins 5 and 6. A nice application is shown - rotation counter on input port using motor built-in encoders. Read it here: (URL) Ziv NXTasy.org (17 years ago, 13-Apr-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: Another New NXT Utility

(...) Yes, thank you. Looking forward to it. It's going to be a good attention getter. (17 years ago, 13-Apr-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: Another New NXT Utility

(...) It occurred to me last night that I had totally misunderstood what you were saying. Maybe the NXT had been clicking all along when you pressed the buttons on the utility and that you were wanting specifically to also have the PC make a noise (...) (17 years ago, 13-Apr-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact