 Robotics / NXT / 637
  Re: Options for missing NXT Edu (9797) parts

(...) That's sad, but at least it sounds like you're missing the inexpensive regular parts, and not any of the costly sensors, motors, wires, or (heaven forfend) the NXT brick itself. (...) Now, with the NXT set, the "white" parts are not white, (...) (17 years ago, 11-Apr-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: Options for missing NXT Edu (9797) parts

(...) Haven't lost an NXT yet. Although it's just a matter of time. After one round with 25 Educational NXTs, I'm short 3 motors, a few sensors, some minifigs, etc. In the past few years, I've lost several RCXs. It's the nature of the beast. Half (...) (17 years ago, 11-Apr-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)