 Robotics / NXT / 638
Re: Options for missing NXT Edu (9797) parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2007 14:37:20 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.nxt, David Laswell wrote:
In lugnet.robotics.nxt, Edwin Pilobello wrote:
As usual, sets don't last a school term before some parts go missing.

That's sad, but at least it sounds like you're missing the inexpensive regular
parts, and not any of the costly sensors, motors, wires, or (heaven forfend) the
NXT brick itself.

Haven't lost an NXT yet.  Although it's just a matter of time.  After one round
with 25 Educational NXTs, I'm short 3 motors, a few sensors, some minifigs, etc.

In the past few years, I've lost several RCXs.  It's the nature of the beast.
Half the time, I'm teaching "at risk" kids.  The other half, I'm teaching TAG
(Talented and Gifted).  I go to different schools every day. Parts are lost on
both ends of the bell curve.