 Robotics / NXT / 526
    legWay —Elizabeth Mabrey
   Steve H. 's legway, needless to say, is very cool. I wonder if I may obtain expertise ideas on the following: . I wonder if anyone has tried this with the regular RCX sensors + Robolab2.9.2 using the Optimizer feature. The Optimizer is supposed to (...) (18 years ago, 24-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

        RE: legWay
    (...) I can't speak for what actually got implemented. But Robolab's 2.9.2 firmware has almost all of the same features as the RobotC firmware. This includes the capability to customize the sensor scan rate from the default of 3 msec. The scan rate (...) (18 years ago, 25-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)