 Robotics / NXT / 526
525  |  527
Subject:
legWay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Sat, 24 Feb 2007 16:43:54 GMT

Steve H. 's legway, needless to say, is very cool.

I wonder if I may obtain expertise ideas on the following:

. I wonder if anyone has tried this with the regular RCX sensors +
Robolab2.9.2 using the Optimizer feature.  The Optimizer is supposed to
increase the refresh rate by a lot.. Does anyone know what is the statistic
on this.

. How about putting two Light sensors on the same port to increase the
intensity, + the Robolab2.9.2's Optimizer.  Wonder if anyone has tried this.

. What is the advantage of using HiTechnic's EOPDs over the regular
light sensor besides  being more sensitive to different gradient.

. In Steve H's test, every 50 ms, LegWay re-calculates the balance
point by measuring the current distance and motor speed. Will the
Robolab2.9.2 be capable of doing this?

As always, ideas are greatly appreciated!