 Robotics / NXT / 516 (-5)
  Re: Surveying MTBF of Edu NXTs

(...) What exactly do you mean by "Dead"? I've never seen any NXTs die. I've been told it's possible to reprogram the flash memory enough to wear it out, but that required someone writing a PC program that did nothing but reprogram the flash, and (...) (18 years ago, 23-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Surveying MTBF of Edu NXTs

I have 11 commercial (C) and 25 educational (E) NXT sets. The 11Cs are doing fine after about 4 battery changes. They have been in use since July 2006 for about 60 class hours. I'm sure there's a more empirical way to calculate how much run-time 4 (...) (18 years ago, 23-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  NXC Counters