 Robotics / NXT / 461 (-5)
  Advice on NXT demonstration Project

Hi people, I was asked to perform a Mindstorm Demonstration for a company especialized in High Level Businnes Trainning (Coaching, Leadership, Creativity, Future, etc...) They heard about lego robotics and they want to know more about it, and (...) (18 years ago, 8-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: compilation switch in BrickCC Command Center?

(...) Are you talking about defining a macro via a command-line switch such as nqc -Susb -d -DMYVAL=xyz foobar.nqc or something of that sort? If that is what you have in mind then you can do it from within BricxCC with NQC but I have not yet (...) (18 years ago, 6-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, lugnet.robotics)

  compilation switch in BrickCC Command Center?

Thru brickcc command center, I wonder how to insert a user-defined compilation switch as I want to use it in the preprocessor directives. Input is greatly appreciated. --Elizabeth (18 years ago, 6-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: HELP! NXT brick flash now read-only!!

(...) Juergen et al., Good news, everyone! The nightmare is over. :-) And I got to learn a few things in the process, too! Setting the security bit must have been what I did, although I don't specifically recall it...I do remember that, before I (...) (18 years ago, 5-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  RE: HELP! NXT brick flash now read-only!!

(...) It may be obvious, but: Holding the reset pin for a few seconds simply does a brick reset. Holding the reset pin for around 15 seconds is supposed to put the brick into SAMBA mode. You are doing the second I hope. And just to be safe, you've (...) (18 years ago, 4-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.nxt)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact