 Robotics / NXT / 301
  Line Follower

Hi, I am starting a project for robotics in my daughter school, and I want to show a line follower example. The goal is to make the kids mount a custom path mande from EVA tiles with the line printed in it, and the robot will make this path. So, the (...) (18 years ago, 2-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: Line Follower

(...) Patrick, I've made a block for NXT-G (the software that comes with the NXT) that does all the "line-following" stuff. All you need to do is put it in a loop, and set the parameters... (URL) (18 years ago, 2-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: Line Follower

(...) Thanks Steve! It's perfect. I will use it in one of the NXT robots. But now, part of this project is to show some comunications between two robots, (and the other one is a RCX driven. It will also follow a line). I saw some time ago a small (...) (18 years ago, 3-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, lugnet.robotics)