 Robotics / NXT / 285
284  |  286
Subject:
Connect BT devices to the NXT without a passkey?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 28 Dec 2006 01:47:24 GMT

Is it possible to connect BT devices to an NXT without using a passkey? The
device I'm trying to use (a Nintendo Wii remote) doesn't use passkeys, AFAIK,
since when I connect it to my PC I skip the pairing process.