 Robotics / NXT / 156
  Help with NXT-G programming.

Hello, I got my Mindstorm NXT set a few weeks ago. Have built and programmed all the modells that was in the program that came with the set. And now started to make my own robots with the NXT. The NXT-G program looks great and is easy to understand (...) (18 years ago, 2-Oct-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: Help with NXT-G programming.

(...) That's just... weird. I've never managed to get something like that. The sequence beam seems to be pinned to the lower edge of the Loop structure, so that even if I make the loop wider, I still can't get to the blind end of the sequence beam. (...) (18 years ago, 2-Oct-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)